Owner of the website https://eynde.es/: Andreu Van den Eynde Adroer (hereinafter “the owner”)
Tax domicile: Passeig de Gràcia 12-14, 4º- 2ª, 08007 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 317 06 54
Fax: 93 412 07 39
Graduate in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
Lawyer member of the Barcelona Bar Association under number 24745 and subject to the Code of Ethics of European Lawyers and the Code of Ethics of Spanish Lawyers.
Other lawyers in the firm:
- Laia Altayó Mañosa
Graduate in Law from Pompeu Fabra University.
Lawyer member of the Barcelona Bar Association with the number 38670 and subject to the Code of Ethics of European Lawyers and the Code of Ethics of Spanish Lawyers.
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
– The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that he/she will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and/or good customs.
– Use of this Website constitutes acceptance of this legal notice.
– Browsing and use of this Website is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration.
– The owner reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice, therefore, and for the correct use of the Website, we recommend that you visit this section periodically.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2021, Andreu Van den Eynde Adroer All rights reserved.
– This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. are protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property and are the property of the owner or of third parties who have authorised the owner to use them, and any exploitation without the owner’s authorisation is expressly prohibited.
– Under no circumstances does access to this Website imply the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents contained therein.
– The owner reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
– Those persons wishing to establish a link or hyperlink between their web page and this Website must obtain the express written authorisation of the owner, without this implying a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page on which the link is established, nor the approval or acceptance by the owner of its contents or services. Deep links to other pages (“deep link”), their framing and any other unauthorised link are expressly prohibited.
3.- PROHIBITED USES
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and medium of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without the prior and express authorisation of their respective owners is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable under current legislation.
4.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– The owner reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through the Website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason.
– The owner does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control and/or be the result of the wilful or culpable action of the user.
– The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Consequently, the owner accepts no liability for any errors contained therein, nor for any damages or losses arising from its use.
– This Website may contain links to other websites for whose content, usefulness or accuracy the owner cannot be held responsible. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to use them; the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
– The owner accepts no liability for any damages arising from the use of this website or its contents, and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
– The owner is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of this Website.
5.- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this Website and the relationship between the user and the owner shall be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Any dispute that may arise between the user and the owner shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
Text updated in May 2021.